Chitika Ads

Thursday, July 28, 2011

CROP CIRCLES

CROP CIRCLES


Charlbury Hill (2), nr Hinton Parva, Wiltshire. Reported 20th July www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/charlbury2/charlbury2011... Cherhill White Horse, Nr Calne, Wiltshire.

Crop Circles? When I let Ducey outside early this morning for a piddle, his, not mine......I discovered a crop circle in my backyard!!! Well......I suppose it could have been made by this snapset pool I left on the lawn for over a week. ...

I went to kennet, roundway hill, windmill hill on sunday and the next day more crop circles appeared at all these three places. I also said it would be nice to have a crop circle appear under the white horse/obelisk as i'd never seen ...


  Crop_Circles in WIKIPEDIA. See news on Wikipedia.org
  Crop_Circles IMAGES. See images related to topic from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment