Chitika Ads

Saturday, July 30, 2011

RAPHAEL

RAPHAEL


Off his latest album, Stone Rollin', here is a new video by Raphael Saadiq entitled, Movin' Down The Line (Don't You Go Away). Check out the video below.

From RaphaelSaadiq.com: "I can see my name written across the sky," Raphael Saadiq sings on "Go To Hell," from his stunning new album, Stone Rollin', as a B3 organ swells, cymbals dance, and a fluttering string section spirals towards ...

Although I still have yet to fall in love with Stone Rollin' like I have each of his previous albums, Raphael Saadiq just might make me revisit his latest set with the release of the video for "Movin' Down the Line (Don't You Go Away). ...


  Raphael in WIKIPEDIA. See news on Wikipedia.org
  Raphael IMAGES. See images related to topic from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment