Chitika Ads

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OOTY

OOTY


Ooty. I really don't remember the last time I visited Ooty before my trip last weekend. I remember going there during my +2 days. I vaguely remember going there once with my uncle's family when the entire family except me vomitted their ...

Hotel in Ooty, Ooty hotels, new resorts in ooty, new hotels in ooty, Ooty resort, cottages in ooty, holiday resorts in ooty, resorts in ooty with tariff, ooty holiday resort, restaurant in ooty, villas in ooty, holiday resorts ooty, ...

Hi All, I am planning to visit coonoor and ooty from 11-August to 14-August. Can anyone please suggest good medium range hotel or resort . from where.


  Ooty in WIKIPEDIA. See news on Wikipedia.org
  Ooty IMAGES. See images related to topic from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment